I am feeling bad about not posting over here in forever. The good news is I have been working on something exciting and hope to make a little announcement at the end of April. Hopefully I can sneak in a few posts between now and then. But in case I don’t, for the time being here is a random coordinate post.
I am so smitten with my Kuma Kumya shoes that I wish I could wear them with all my outfits. As lolita shoes go they are really comfortable. I was able to fit a cushion insert in them which is awesome. The strawberries in our garden have just started sprouting new leaves. Which means it is time to start pulling out all the strawberry prints once again. Spring is my absolute favorite season. Nothing like your Instagram feed blowing up with sakura posts!!
- Baby, the Stars Shine Bright My Anniversary Bear Ears in white
- Angelic Pretty Cherry Marguerite ribbon clip in red
- Taobao Heart Knit Cardigan in ivory
- Angelic Pretty Melty Berry Princess in red
- Angelic Pretty Berry Garden bag in pink
- Angelic Pretty Sweet Jam OTKs in pink
- Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Kuma Kumya shoes in pink