Rushed home to find my Innocent World Happy Pack arrived!! With the healthy dollar to yen rate right now I took a chance on the Happy Pack A Large. I had been wait-listed however won out in the end. Delighted with what I received!!
- Chocolate Fountain OP チョコレートファウンテンワンピース in blue
- King of Lolita JSK ジャストウエストジャンパースカート in pale yellow, long length
These are both keepers. I truly feel like a got a “lucky” lucky pack *✲ﾟ*｡✧٩(･ิᴗ･ิ๑)۶*✲ﾟ*｡✧
- Standing Collar Blouse スペシャルスタンドカラーブラウス in ivory
- No Clue What Its Called halter top JSK in pink
- 15th Anniversary iPhone case
- Standard Issue floral and ribbon OTK in ivory
- Ribbon hair clip in navy
This dress is totally the “we can’t sell it put it in lucky pack” item; the little flaps by the tie had to be pinned down to take the photo!! And I just don’t know if that top styling would really be flattering. And I will never know as there is no way on earth this is a Japanese large – its tiny. I do like the tie and the fabric so might hack at it and see if I can make it into something wearable.
The sleeves on the blouse are too short and it won’t button across a certain area of female anatomy… but I might still be able to salvage this as well with a few alterations.
Pleased I took the gamble on this lucky pack. It was totally a risk as Innocent World sizes run small however scored two amazing dresses that I can’t wait to try out.
(❛ัॢᵕ❛ั ॢ)✩*ೃ.⋆ ˚‧*♡ॢ˃̶̤̀◡˂̶̤́♡ॢ*‧˚ ⁺✧.(˃̶ ॣ⌣ ॣ˂̶∗̀)ɞ⁾